Then we discussed the Twitter questions in small groups and shared our ideas with the rest of the class. Here are the questions that we had to think about today:
- Do you agree with the people in this video on what outdoor education is? Why?
- What do you think are the benefits of learning outside the classroom?
- Do you think learning outside the classroom should be part of all the 'normal' lessons? Why?
- Do you think going on a field trip is a good out of the classroom learning opportunity? Why?
- Where would you like to go for a learning outside your classroom experience? Why?
- Would you rather use a Virtual Field Trip instead of physically going to or visiting a certain place? Why/ why not?
- What does your school do for outdoor education?
- Outdoor education is about outdoor activities, but it is also about learning about the environment. Why is this important?
We all took turns at writing and tweeting a tweet today. Everyone had a turn at doing something. Miss Gentil helped us collect our tweets, by using Storify. Here are some of our tweets from today.